Monday, November 14, 2005

Bhagyam Poddunna

Song : Bhagyam Poddunna
Movie Name : Vennela (2005)
Singer : Funky, Sudeep, Saindhavi
Music Director : Mahesh Shankar

I heard this song a few days ago and thought "Hmm..Interesting..". I heard this again today and got totally hooked in. Its a good funky song as is the rest of the album. Vennela has a very fresh feel to it, as a film and I am really looking forward to seeing this movie. I was initially afraid that it would be a very "confused" album, and I should say that, it was my initial and to some extent, is my current opinion of this album. But, hey freshness in songs always catches my attention. By the way, Mahesh Shankar is the same guy of Flavours fame and I think he has been extremely consistent so far. Who is this Saindhavi ? Usha's voice twin ?? (Thats a huge compliment by my standards) My other pick(s) from this album:

"Chestara Love"

Listen to this song at :
Bhagyam Poddunna from musicindiaonline

No comments: