Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Feel My Love

Song : Feel My Love
Movie Name : Arya
Singer : Karthik
Music Director : Devisri Prasad

(This song should have made it on to this list much earlier, but didnt ..only because of my laziness!)
Devi makes me repeatedly feel that music is all about striking the right frequencies in your brain, and that he is doing a particularly good job of it. When I heard "Kanulu terachina" from Anandam and began to like it instantly, I was of the opinion that it was a song made by a computer to make sure that the right parts of the brain are getting excited by the sound waves. This soothing song from Arya has been crafted rather well. the charanams take a small dip and then reach a really peppy high point, while Karthik takes the high pitch portions smoothly..only to be followed by "feeeel myyy lovvvee.." in a really soothing fashion. A tailor-made love song!

No comments: