Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bol Na Halke Halke

Song : Bol Na Halke Halke
Movie Name : Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
Singer : Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Mahalaxmi Iyer
Music Director : Shankar Ehsaan Loy

After a really long time, I have liked a non-Rehman hindi song. I was watching Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and was going on and on with my complaints on this movie when this song popped up and I just shut up to listen to it! The voices are very apt for this song and the tune is very very melodious. It changed my opinion on this movie too and I found myself supporting this movie while talking to my wife this afternoon. I am a bit late on listening to this song but it woke me up now and I am going to actively look for new Hindi songs to listen to now :)

My favourite part is the beginning

"Dhaage tod laao chandni se noor ke
Ghoonghat hi banaa lo roshini se noor ke"

Listen to this song at

Bol Na Halke Halke from Musicmazaa.com

1 comment:

Srinivas said...

Nice song. Was hearing for the first time. Btw, thanks for the comment on my blog. Regarding Araku trip, packages from APTDC are very good and affordable. Do let me know if you need more info!