Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Vasthava Vasthaava

Song : Vasthava Vasthaava
Movie Name : Rakhee
Singer : Jassie Gift, Srilekha Parthasarathy
Music Director : Devisri Prasad

Raasukuntu regadi matti
Kosukuntu tangedu poolu
Oodukuntu taataaku boora
Perantaale testaava ?

I was extremely critical of Devisri Prasad for his last 2 movies - Pournami and Bommarillu and didnt feel like writing anything about them. But Rakhee is really something! After Pokiri, I havent liked an album as much as I have liked this one. Vasthava Vasthaava is not the first song to like when you listen to this album but it has really grown on me. Jassie and Devi team up pretty well in this song as well and the rustic feel is awesome! I like the charanam lot more than the pallavi...esp when Jassie yells "Osini!" ha ha ha...

Listen to this song at

Vasthava Vasthaava from Musicmazaa

No comments: