Friday, October 24, 2008

Yamuna Teeram

Song : Yamuna Teeram
Movie Name : Anand
Singer : Hariharan, Shreya Ghoshal
Music Director : K M Radhakrishna

Some songs remain with you for a long time. This is going to be one such song. Anand is my favourite album of this decade. This is the first CD that I was really proud of buying and I couldnt wait till I heard the songs over and over and over again. The composition is simply brilliant and I thought it brought a jolt in my dull perception of the music industry. I could immediately relate to the music. When I saw the movie in the theatre, I was immersed in the soundtrack and could not wait till the songs started. It was the first time that I was not ashamed of humming along with the song when it finally came towards the end! Kudos to K M Radhakrishna and I keep hoping that he has more where this came from!

Listen to this song at
Yamuna Teeram from Musicmazaa.com

No comments: