Friday, February 08, 2008

Enadhuyire

Song : Enadhuyire
Movie Name : Bheema
Singer : Chinmayee, Sadhana Sargam, Sowmya Rao, Nikhil Mathew
Music Director : Harris Jayaraj

I woke up to this song from Bheema this morning. I have heard this song a lot of times before and I was almost sure that it was sung by Naresh Iyer. The fact that this song reminded me so strongly of "Munbe Vaa" bothered me and I didn't get hooked onto it then. Today the song latched on, and strongly reminded me of other haunting melodies from the Harris Jayaraj-Vikram-Trisha combination (Pudichiruku and Ithuthana from Saamy). After today I feel this song holds its ground and will go down as one of Harris' best songs.

And speaking of the singers, here's a blog of Chinmayee


My fav part of this song is towards the end of the first stanza

"
..Siru Paarvayil, Oru Vaarthaiyil, Thondruthey Nooru Kodi Vaanavil
"

Listen to this song at
Enadhuyire from Musicmazaa.com

1 comment:

Srinivas said...

Hey.. Is this Phani Kiran? Me - Kans - couldn't figure you out just by Kiran.. do let me know...