Friday, February 24, 2006

Ninaithu Ninaithu

Song : Ninaithu Ninaithu
Movie Name : 7 G Rainbow Colony
Singer : Shreya Ghoshal
Music Director : Yuvan Shankar Raja

Shreya Ghoshal is a lucky person. She has walked away with a song, which will probably be remembered for a long long time. A song, that every singer would love to sing. I thought the director and his crew were nuts to make this movie (and I still do). I dont know how Yuvan got his inspiration, but I would call him the saving grace for this movie. In my opinion, this movie marked the transition of Yuvan from upcoming to hotshot music director. Coming back to this song, I belive this song is the answer to the questions asked in the male version (sung by Kay Kay). Its a tough job to come up with a sensitive song such as this, as you have to be borderline cheesy (in lyrics and in music). Yuvan comes with an absolute winner and shows why he rules!

Listen to this song at

Ninaithu Ninaithu from Raaga

No comments: