Sunday, January 08, 2006

Poosindi Poosindi

Song : Poosindi poosindi ..
Movie Name : Seetaramayya gari manavaralu
Singer : S P Balasubramaniam, Chitra
Music Director : Keeravani

When I learnt to play keyboard, I used to always start at the beginning of this song, and as I imagined how I would play the later parts of this song, I used to think "Wow! This song is simple and intricate at the same time!" and then thought that the song would get "simplified" for me over time. Today, after about 8 years from the first time I tried this song, I have renewed respect for Keeravani as a composer. This song is meant to be a pleasant, breezy song and is definitely that, but then more than that, it is an evergreen song, and thats where Keeravani shows why he is different from others ... by a mile!

Listen to this song at

Poosindi Poosindi from musicindiaonline

No comments: